FaithMeet's mission is to inspire creativity and bring faith. We are building a global community where Church can create and share, discover the world around them, and connect with people across the globe. As we grow, we are committed to maintaining a supportive environment for our community. Our Community Guidelines define a set of norms and common code of conduct for FaithMeet; they provide guidance on what is and is not allowed to make a welcoming space for everyone.
At FaithMeet, we prioritize safety, diversity, inclusion, and authenticity. We encourage creators to celebrate what makes them unique and viewers to engage in what inspires them; and we believe that a safe environment helps everyone express themselves openly. We deeply value the global nature of our community, and we strive to take into account the breadth of cultural norms where we operate. We also aim to cultivate an environment for genuine interactions by only allowing authentic content on FaithMeet.
Our Community Guidelines apply to everyone and to everything on FaithMeet. We proactively enforce them using a mix of technology and human moderation before content gets reported to us. We also encourage our community members to contact FaithMeet to report any content they believe violates our Community Guidelines.
We will remove any content – including video, audio, livestream, images, comments, and text – that violates our Community Guidelines. Churches and Individuals are notified of our decisions and can appeal if they believe no violation has occurred. We will suspend or ban accounts and/or devices that are involved in severe or repeated violations; we will consider information available on other platforms and offline in these decisions. When warranted, we will report the accounts to relevant legal authorities.
1. Share only contents that you’ve taken or have the right to share. You own the content you post on FaithMeet. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
2. Post photos,videos and musics that are appropriate for Christian audience. We do not allow nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit content on our platform. We also prohibit content depicting or supporting non-consensual sexual acts, the sharing of non-consensual intimate imagery, and adult sexual solicitation.
3. Do not post, upload, stream, or share content that depicts, solicits, promotes, normalizes, or glorifies non-consensual sexual acts or non-consensual touching, including rape and sexual assault. We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
4. Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
5. Follow the law. FaithMeet is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed.
6. Respect other members of the FaithMeet community. We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.
7. It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
8. Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
9. We care deeply about the health and well-being of the individuals that make up our community. We do not allow content depicting, promoting, normalizing, or glorifying activities that could lead to suicide, self-harm, or eating disorders. We also do not permit users to share content depicting them partaking in, or encouraging others to partake in, dangerous activities that may lead to serious injury or death.
10. We do not allow activities that may undermine the integrity of our platform or the authenticity of our users. We remove content or accounts that involve spam or fake engagement, impersonation, misleading information that causes harm, or that violate any intellectual property rights.
11. Do not post, upload, stream, or share content that violates or infringes someone else's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
We may update Our Community Guidelines from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Community Guidelines on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Community Guidelines.
You are advised to review this Community Guidelines periodically for any changes. Changes to this Community Guidelines are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Community Guidelines, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.faithmeet.com/legal/community-guidelines